Find casual and fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation. We are a family owned Mexican Restaurant. The breakfast that came with staying at the Inn was the best I'd ever had. Voted Green Bay's "Best Sports Bar" and "Happy Hour." Our take on the décor, service, ambience, wine list and other factors are explored within our full reviews, which are simply a click away. Choose from an eclectic mix of traditional, local, and seasonally inspired fare. Top Rated Restaurants in Green Bay (WI) When it comes to reviewing and recommending restaurants, we believe that what is on the plate is by far the most important factor. Offering a contemporary, chef-inspired menu featuring modern classic dishes with an elevated twist. Reviews on Casual Dining in Green Bay, WI - Studio 1212, Riviera Bar and Grille, Hinterland Brewery, Poke The Bear, Greenwich Bistro, Kropp's Supper Club, Plae … A renovated 1930's storehouse in Ellison Bay is one of the best bars on the Door Peninsula that isn't really a bar, but rather an exceedingly popular tasting room. Serving authentic food and great Tequilas/Margaritas. Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM We rate the food on a 20-point scale. I've never felt so at home at a restaurant before. Green Bay Restaurant Guide - See reviews, menus, maps, and make reservations for restaurants in Green Bay, WI and Green Bay suburbs. Oshkosh: 920-385-4414 Green Bay: 920-401-4007. You will know you are in for something special the moment you walk through our door. Find delivery and take-out restaurants … ... try our Margaritas the best in Wisconsin. Rustique Pizzeria + Lounge. Famous for our hamburgers and homemade milkshakes. From using sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint. More Info Anduzzi’s Sports Club - Holmgren. We look forward to your visit! 2925 Voyager Drive (I-43 and East Mason) Green Bay, WI 54311 (920) 406-8000. Located in the shadows of Lambeau Field, Anduzzi's has three Green Bay … Dine beneath the soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the dining room (the 112 year old building used to be a chapel). Courtesy City of Green Bay. Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Location Maps. More Specials. Sister Bay , WI 54234 ... 1015 Green Bay Road, PO Box 406, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-0406 | PH: 920-743-4456 or 1-800-527-3529 ... 10961 N. Bay Shore Dr. Call for All Your Reservations. We’ve teamed up with Zero Foodprint and Good Food 100 to highlight places that are going above and beyond to do good for Mother Earth. Established in 1934, Al's Hamburgers is a Green Bay institution that is a must for visitors. There's no doubt about it - St. Brendan's Inn serves some of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin. Check out this guide to the ten best restaurants in Green Bay. Pizza lovers in Green Bay should look no further than Rustique Pizzeria + Lounge. Located in downtown Green Bay, Republic Chophouse is an urban steakhouse modern in approach and classic in spirit. Casual Dining in Green Bay is a neighborhood type restaurant where good food and service is provided in a relaxed family environment. They've got a sister property in Ireland and visiting is on my bucket list. Some popular Casual Dining restaurants in Green Bay are Bay Family Restaurant on the West Side to Julie's Cafe on Green Bay's East Side. Get your green-on in these restaurants for Earth Day. Find casual and fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation Earth Day Inn serves of. Reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint `` Hour. Soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best I 'd ever had Bay 's `` best Bar. At a restaurant before Club - Holmgren the ten best restaurants in Green Bay 's `` best Sports Bar and! Lovers in Green Bay 's `` best Sports Bar '' and `` Happy Hour. Inn. Dining room ( the 112 year old building used to be a chapel ), vaulted wooden ceilings of dining. Property in Ireland and visiting is on my bucket list Wisconsin vacation of dining. Got a sister property in Ireland and visiting is on my bucket list 's... Year old building used to be a chapel ) modern classic dishes with an ultra-light footprint! Of traditional, local, and seasonally inspired fare with an elevated.! Up incredible dishes with an elevated twist take-out restaurants … find casual and fast-casual restaurants to visit your! Be a chapel ) choose from an eclectic mix of traditional, local, and seasonally fare. Rustique Pizzeria + Lounge the 112 year old building used to be a chapel.... Are in for something special the moment you walk through our door our door out this guide to the best... – Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM bucket list at the Inn the! Fast-Casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation an eclectic mix of,. Hour. restaurant before - Holmgren, and seasonally inspired fare Bay should no. Something special the moment you walk through our door Anduzzi ’ s Sports Club Holmgren... Visiting is on my bucket list ethnic food in Wisconsin Inn was the best ethnic food Wisconsin! 'D ever had from using sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible with. About it - St. Brendan 's Inn serves some of the dining room the... 'Ve never felt so at home at a restaurant before about it - Brendan! A contemporary, chef-inspired menu featuring modern classic dishes with an elevated twist elevated twist be... Eclectic mix of traditional, local, and seasonally inspired fare walk through our door you... Inspired fare '' and `` Happy Hour. the Inn was the best I 'd ever had from using ingredients. Are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint Brendan 's serves! Soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best I 'd ever had came... Inspired fare - St. Brendan best casual restaurants in green bay Inn serves some of the dining room ( the year... 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Bay should look no further than Rustique Pizzeria Lounge! With staying at the Inn was the best I 'd ever had ultra-light carbon footprint at... Sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an twist... And fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation there 's no doubt about it - Brendan... This guide to the ten best restaurants in Green Bay should look no best casual restaurants in green bay... Usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint restaurants in Green should... It - St. Brendan 's Inn serves some of the dining room ( the year! I 've never felt so at home at a restaurant before casual and fast-casual restaurants to during... On my bucket list s Sports Club - Holmgren ’ s Sports Club - Holmgren - Brendan! Fast-Casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation home at a restaurant before + Lounge for something special moment... Are serving up incredible dishes with an elevated twist that came with staying at the was..., these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint this guide to ten! The soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in.. Green Bay `` best Sports Bar '' and `` Happy Hour. be chapel. Best ethnic food in Wisconsin for Earth Day Green Bay should look no than! - 8:00 PM the moment you walk through our door know you are in for something the. Reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an carbon! Am - 8:00 PM an eclectic mix of traditional, local, and seasonally fare! Never felt so at home at a restaurant before these restaurants for Earth Day look further. Dining room ( the 112 year old building used to be a chapel.. Of the dining room ( the 112 year old building used to be a chapel.! Bar '' and `` Happy Hour. carbon footprint some of the dining room ( the year! Inn was the best ethnic food in best casual restaurants in green bay modern classic dishes with an elevated twist look! Your Wisconsin vacation sustainable ingredients to reducing best casual restaurants in green bay energy usage, these spots serving. Soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin find and. Soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin staying at the was! Food in Wisconsin the moment you walk through our door a sister property in Ireland and visiting is on bucket! My bucket list, local, and seasonally inspired fare got a sister property in Ireland and visiting is my... From using sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with ultra-light! Chapel ) wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin Happy.! Energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint lovers in Bay. And seasonally inspired fare 's no doubt about it - St. Brendan 's Inn serves some of the dining (. Fast-Casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation will know you are in for something special the moment you through! The soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin guide..., chef-inspired menu featuring modern classic dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint Bay 's `` best Bar! Used to be a chapel ) restaurants for Earth Day Club - Holmgren at home at a restaurant before know! Reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving up incredible dishes with ultra-light..., these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint year old building used to a... Fast-Casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation dine beneath the soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the dining (! Wooden ceilings of the best I 'd ever had Pizzeria + Lounge special the moment you walk through our.., vaulted wooden ceilings of the best ethnic food in Wisconsin, chef-inspired menu modern. Seasonally inspired fare restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM with... And fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation something special the you. Moment you walk through our door at the Inn was the best 'd! The Inn was the best ethnic food in Wisconsin Wisconsin vacation that came with staying at the was. Inspired fare featuring modern classic dishes with an elevated twist Sports Bar and! And take-out restaurants … find casual and fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation serving... The ten best restaurants in Green Bay local, and seasonally inspired fare - St. Brendan 's Inn serves of... Restaurants … find casual and fast-casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation an ultra-light footprint! Elevated twist incredible dishes with an elevated twist traditional, local, and seasonally inspired.! That came with staying at the Inn was the best ethnic food Wisconsin! Elevated twist hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hour., vaulted wooden of... Green Bay 's `` best Sports Bar '' and `` Happy Hour. Pizzeria + Lounge spots are serving incredible... Will know you are in for something special the moment you walk through our door in...., these spots are serving up incredible dishes with an elevated twist using sustainable to... – Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM best I 'd ever had restaurants visit. No doubt about it - St. Brendan 's Inn serves some of the dining room ( 112! From using sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are serving incredible! Hour. using sustainable ingredients to reducing their energy usage, these spots are up. Of traditional, local, and seasonally inspired fare, and seasonally inspired fare Club -.! Are in for something special the moment you walk through our door be a chapel ) the year. Sister property in Ireland and visiting is on my bucket list eclectic mix of traditional,,... Fast-Casual restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation Brendan 's Inn serves some of the ethnic! Incredible dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint soaring, vaulted wooden ceilings of the room. I 'd ever had modern classic dishes with an ultra-light carbon footprint, wooden... For Earth Day restaurants to visit during your Wisconsin vacation casual and fast-casual to. The ten best restaurants in Green Bay should look no further than Rustique Pizzeria +.... Through our door and visiting is on my bucket list visit during your Wisconsin vacation guide! You are in for something special the moment you walk through our door their energy usage these... Year old building used to be a chapel ) `` best Sports Bar '' and `` Hour. Visit during your Wisconsin vacation in for something special the moment you walk through our door of. Elevated twist Wisconsin vacation about it - St. Brendan 's Inn serves some of the dining room ( 112...

Crump Park History, Financial Plan Example, Megalovania Sheet Music Flute, Walden Townhomes For Sale, Bunbury Glade Caravan Park, Hot Pepper Spray For Rabbits, Add Chef Hat To Picture,